Minneapolis Medical Device Fraud Attorney
John A. Klassen, PA, is a premier qui tam (whistleblower) firm that helps those who wish to expose medical device fraud in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota. Led by John Klassen, a trial attorney with decades of legal experience, we serve as powerful advocates for individuals who want justice to be served and those who commit medical device fraud to be held accountable for their actions.
Minneapolis medical device fraud lawyer John Klassen is dedicated to legal excellence; this is evidenced by his inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers every year since 2003.
Common Forms Of Medical Device Fraud
Although there are many different types of actions that can give rise to a qui tam/whistleblower claim under the federal False Claims Act and the Minnesota Whistleblower Act, some of the most common forms of medical device fraud include:
- Non-approved use or marketing: Medical device fraud can occur when a physician or health care entity markets a medical device or uses it for purposes that have not been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Kickbacks: When medical professionals have financial arrangements with device manufacturers that incentivize the use or implantation of a particular company’s products, it can amount to an illegal kickback and trigger liability in whistleblower claims.
- Defective medical devices: Those who sell devices that they know or should have known were defective can potentially be held liable for fraud.
- Manufacturing and selling devices outside of contract specifications: When contract specifications are ignored so that the manufacturer or distributor can realize some cost savings, it can trigger a claim for medical device fraud.
We are well-versed in these and all other types of medical device fraud claims. Our time-tested approach to whistleblower cases allows you to gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your claim is in the hands of a seasoned attorney with a history of success in these complex matters.
Contact John A. Klassen, PA
Do you have questions about medical device fraud? Are you wondering how to report misconduct that you have observed or have evidence of? Contact us at 612-217-4988 or 877-390-4527 to receive the answers you need and find out how we can help you stop these improper actions.
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Discrimination
- Employment Law For Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and Public Employees
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Discrimination and Retaliation
- Age Discrimination and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination and Harassment
- Race, Color and National Origin Harassment and Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Harassment & Discrimination
- Retaliation in the Workplace
- Business Litigation and Contract Disputes
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act/Qui Tam Claims