Minneapolis Business Litigation Attorney
Comprehensive Business Dispute And Negotiation Services
When employees — including executives and other high-ranking company officials — have needs related to business agreements or commercial litigation in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota, they turn to John A. Klassen, PA. Led by attorney John Klassen, we provide individuals and businesses with the knowledgeable counsel and assertive representation they need in any type of business matter. This includes situations involving:
- Noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements and litigation: Our firm represents employees whose former employers claimed they violated their noncompete or nonsolicitation agreement. We also help employees evaluate these agreements before signing.
- Severance and separation package negotiations: We can help you evaluate a severance package and negotiate better terms if it is unreasonable or unfair.
- Executive employment agreements and shareholder agreements: We handle negotiations of all forms of agreements that executives and shareholders may encounter.
- Trade secrets and confidential information litigation: We represent employees and businesses in disputes involving the use and protection of business trade secrets and confidential information.
In these and other business matters, John ensures that our firm’s clients receive the personal attention and custom-tailored legal advice they deserve. John’s dedication to legal excellence has resulted in him being included in Minnesota Super Lawyers every year since 2003.
Powerful Litigation Strategies. Proven Results.
When litigation becomes necessary, John draws on his 20 years of experience and long history of obtaining successful results to put our business clients in the strongest position possible. Under his guidance, our firm has become well-known for our tireless preparation and efficient approach to business litigation and employment contract disputes. We pride ourselves on finding effective solutions as early as possible in any case, but will not hesitate to take a matter as far as needed in order to seek fair resolutions for our clients.
Contact The Firm
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Discrimination
- Employment Law For Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and Public Employees
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Discrimination and Retaliation
- Age Discrimination and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination and Harassment
- Race, Color and National Origin Harassment and Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Harassment & Discrimination
- Retaliation in the Workplace
- Business Litigation and Contract Disputes
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act/Qui Tam Claims