Minneapolis Executive Employment Agreements Attorney
John A. Klassen, PA, is a well-respected law firm serving the needs of business executives in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and throughout Minnesota. Attorney John Klassen’s vast knowledge of complex contracts and his reputation as a trusted advocate have led to his inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers every year since 2003.
Well-Versed Counsel For Complicated Employment Contracts
We understand all of the potential pitfalls that employment agreements can present to executives. We provide the guidance and advice necessary to address all of these issues, and to ensure that the terms of an employment agreement align with all of your expectations. Our familiarity with these complex agreements allows us to help you fully examine all of the implications — both present and future — of a contract, and prevent you from possibly giving up any of your rights or future employment options.
Case Result: Waldron v. Lyman Lumber, Inc. — We successfully appealed the dismissal of a business executive’s claim of constructive discharge due to demotion and breach of contract on an $850,000 severance agreement.
Our Services For Executives
We are equipped to address all of the complexities that arise in executive employment agreements, and are especially adept at negotiating, drafting and reviewing executive-level agreements such as:
- Hiring agreements
- Offer agreements
- Terms of employment agreements
- Bonus agreements
- Relocation agreements
- Expense repay agreements
- Stock option agreements
- Noncompetition agreements
- Nonsolicitation agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
In addition to our comprehensive services for business executives, we also provide counsel to those who have needs related to shareholder agreements.
Contact Our Minneapolis Executive Employment Agreements Attorney
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Discrimination
- Employment Law For Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers and Public Employees
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Discrimination and Retaliation
- Age Discrimination and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination and Harassment
- Race, Color and National Origin Harassment and Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Harassment & Discrimination
- Retaliation in the Workplace
- Business Litigation and Contract Disputes
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act/Qui Tam Claims